1. About the Bible: The Bible is the infallible Word of God and the authority for salvation and Christian living. (II Timothy 3:16)
2. About God: There is one God, who has revealed Himself as the Father in creation, in the Son Jesus Christ in redemption, and as the Holy Spirit in regeneration. Jesus Christ is God manifested in the flesh. He is both God and man. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Ephesians 4:4-6; Colossians 2:9; I Timothy 3:16)
3. About Sin and Salvation: Everyone has sinned and needs salvation. Salvation comes by grace through faith based on the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ. Our basic and fundamental doctrine shall be the Bible standard of full salvation, which is the absolute essentiality of repentance, baptism in water by immersion in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the initial sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance. (Romans 3:23-25; 6:23; Ephesians 2:8-9; John 3:3-5; Acts 2:38; I Peter 3:20,21; Mark 16:16; Titus 3:5). We believe the Bibles teaches that the above statement to be essential and not subsequent to salvation.
4. About the Gospel: The saving gospel is the good news that Jesus died for our sins, was buried, and was raised. We obey the gospel by repentance (death to sin), water baptism in the name of Jesus Christ (burial), and receiving the gift of the Holy Spirit (resurrection). (I Corinthians 15:1-4; Acts 2:4, 37-39; Romans 6:3-4)
5. About Christian Living: As Christians, we are to love God and others. We should live a holy life inwardly and outwardly, and worship God joyfully. The supernatural gifts of the Spirit, including healing, are for the church today. (Mark 12:28-31; II Corinthians 7:1; Hebrews 12:14; I Corinthians 12:8-10)
6. About the Future: Jesus Christ is coming again to catch away His church. In the end, there will be the final resurrection and the final judgment. The righteous will inherit eternal life, and the unrighteous eternal death. (I Thessalonians 4:13-17; Revelation 20:11-15)